We like to take care of our customers – and one way we do this is through our Recommend a Friend Scheme.
Basically, if you’re an existing customer and are really pleased with the financial advice service you receive from Skipton, by recommending us to someone you know: not only can they receive the same, high quality service you have – but should they complete business with us, we’ll reward you too.
This can be anyone from a family member to a friend (who is currently not a customer with us). You can even recommend us to your spouse, providing your finances are kept separate from each other.
How it works
- Once you’ve recommended us to someone who may need help with their investment, inheritance tax or retirement plans, you can choose from any of the gifts listed below.
- You’ll receive your reward once the person you’ve recommended acts upon any advice provided by their Skipton financial adviser.
- Of course, there’s no pressure for your family member or friend to act upon any advice they receive. But should they do so; your gift will be sent to you straight away!
It’s that simple!
Special gifts you can choose from:
£80 in Marks & Spencer vouchers
With over 1,300 stores worldwide, Marks & Spencer is one of the UK’s leading retailers that specialises in clothing, luxury food products and other items. A great treat for you or a loved one!
A top case of quality wine
A carefully selected assortment of red/white or mixed wines from The Wright Wine Company, located in the heart of Skipton.
£100 to the charity of your choice^
Not only can the Recommend a Friend Scheme benefit your family or friends, it can help someone in need. If you hold a registered charity dear to your heart, or just a cause you think is particularly deserving right now, we’ll give them £100 on your behalf.
97% of exisiting customers are likely to recommend us to friends or family.
Source: 951 customers surveyed October 2017– March 2018
Many people don’t feel comfortable talking about money. So it can be difficult recognising whether someone you know might be happy to consider financial advice. Yet broaching the subject could help them realise how much they could benefit from speaking to us.
So how do you go about it? You don’t have to go into too much detail about their financial situation or even mention it. Just talking about our service and the experienced you’ve received through Skipton could prompt them to consider seeking help from us.
How to apply in three simple steps
- All you need to do is request a call back, select ‘Other’ in the ‘I’d like to discuss’ drop-down menu, and type ‘Recommend a Friend’ into the field below it.
- A member of our specialist team will then call you over the next few days. During this phone call, please provide us with your details, details of the person you’re recommending us to, and tell us how you’d wish to receive your reward.
- Once the person you’ve recommended has completed business with us, you can enjoy your chosen gift.
The Recommend a Friend Scheme is our way of saying a huge thank you to our valued customers.
By recommending our service to someone you know, this could potentially make a difference towards their financial future. Not only do we want to help you with your financial plans – we want to be there for your family and friends too.
For more information, call our Recommend a Friend Scheme on 0800 012 1248.
^The tax savings associated with corporate charitable donations enable us to top up the initial award to the charity from £80 to £100.