We all dream of a more prosperous financial future, but how do you turn this into a reality? With Interest rates on savings accounts stuck at low levels, it's difficult to get any real growth on your money over the long-term. If you plan to rely on your savings to provide you with an income one day, or to fund your future lifestyle, you need to make sure you are building them up sufficiently.
For some, savings accounts might offer solutions for short-term needs. For other goals, you could consider investing instead.
Things you need to know
- Whilst past performance is not a guide to future returns, stock market-linked investments have historically out-performed savings accounts over the long-term.
- Investing is not without risk to your capital, but providing you are prepared to accept some risk, you can find a product or fund that suits your circumstances.
- By speaking to us, you can benefit from help devising a tailored financial plan.
- We can review your current savings and investments – and tell you how to make more of them.
- We offer advice on a range of carefully selected products and investment funds, from well respected providers.
What do I need to consider?
Our Customers' Stories
Mr and Mrs Atkins value their relationship with their local adviser David so highly, they chose to remain with him after he left his previous employer and joined Skipton's Building Society (SBS). In total, David has been looking after the couple’s financial needs for 15 years.