Make no mistake about it, retiring is one of the biggest lifestyle changes you will ever experience.
Retirement planning is not about weeks and months, it’s about years and even decades. Hopefully, you will live to a ripe old age; however you will need robust financial plans in place to enable you to maintain a comfortable standard of living. If you have family or loved ones, you may also be keen to ensure you leave them a rewarding legacy.
For these reasons, it can really pay off to sit down with an expert and plan how to fund your retirement carefully. How much you save and prepare will go a long way towards determining your quality of life, and a financial adviser can help you explore your options and devise a strategy that’s right for you.
Our Financial Advisers offer personalised advice on planning for retirement. With dedicated advisers based up and down the UK, you can meet with them at a location convenient to you and benefit from a thorough assessment of your existing plans.
After taking the time to understand your retirement needs, they will advise you of ways you can make more of your money and give yourself a better chance of realising your desired goals.
The benefits of speaking to us for financial advice:
- Full review of your existing defined contribution pensions, savings and investments – with a detailed report outlining how much they are set to provide you with in retirement.
- In-depth discussion about your retirement hopes and fears, so advice is tailored to your circumstances.
- Advice on a range of carefully selected products and investment funds from well respected providers which form our ‘Preferred Product/Fund Range’.
- Option to invest into a pension to boost your retirement savings – with the facility to choose to receive an ongoing monitoring service (in return for paying an ongoing fee).
- Recommendations individual to you, with no pressure to act on this advice.
Your capital is at risk so you may get back less than you originally invested. The value of your investments and any income from them may fall as well as rise.